martes, 21 de julio de 2009

Neon Genesis Evangelion Original Soundtrack III


01- Yokotakahashi-shiawase wa....
02- Yokotakahashi-mugen houyou.
03- Normal blood.
04- Harbinger of tragedy.
05- Childhood memories, shut away.
06- Women longed for the touch of others' lips....
07- Background music II.
08- Background music III.
09- In the depths of human hearts.
10- Hostility restrained.
11- Three of me, one of someone else.
12- Crime of innocence.
13- The sorrow of losing the object of one's dependence.
14- Do you love me.
15- Separation anxeity.
16- Introjection.
17- Depression.
18- Splitting of the breast.
19- Infantile dependence, adult dependency.
20- Mother is the first other.
21- The heady feeling of freedom.
22- Good, or don't be.
23- Fly me to the moon - Takahashi yoko tv size version.
24- Fly me to the moon - 4 beat tv size version.
25- Fly me to the moon - Aya bossa techno tv size version.
26- Fly me to the moon - Acid bossa tv size version.
27- Fly me to the moon - 4 beat off vocal tv size version.
28- Fly me to the moon - Off vocal tv size version.
29- Fly me to the moon - Aki jungle tv size version.
30- Fly me to the moon - B-22a type tv size version.
31- Fly me to the moon - Rei (#23) tv size version.
32- Fly me to the moon - Rei (#25) tv size version.
33- Fly me to the moon - Rei (#26) tv size version.
34- Fly me to the moon - Aya london beat version.

Aquí les traigo el ultimo OST de Evangelion. Lamento mucho por la demora!. Disfrútenlo.

Download:

1 comentarios:

lucaflo dijo...

pucha queria bajarlo pero el servidor de descarga dice q ya completo el limite de descargas lo podrias resubir?